Regardless of the type of immigration application that got refused accept the fact that you are at least 90% at fault! A Lawyer or a Consultants advice can only improve your chances of success by approximately 10% and that is if you really listen to their advice!
- Asylum Application Refused because;
You have no supporting documentation of how you belonged to a persecuted group. You fail to make a claim until six months after arriving in Canada. You can’t prove that you’re a citizen of the country you’re claiming against. You lied about your status from a different country and failed to claim against that country as well.
- Sponsorship Application Refused because;
Virtually no logical evidence of how your relationship developed. Never travelling back to see your spouse since your wedding day. Nothing to explain why the differences between the two of you do not bother either of you. No proof of family from either side attending the wedding.
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Application Refused because:
No common sense reasons that any Canadian would show you compassion. You’re no exceptional in any way to make others care about your situation. No evidence of establishment in Canada. No unusual, undeserved or disproportionate hardship not intended by the Act or the Regulations. You provide only limited information to support your application.
- Study Permit Application Refused because;
You do not have proof that you meet the qualifications to be issued a study permit. Insufficient funds to support your temporary stay in Canada. No reason to return to your country of nationality after graduation due to employment opportunity.
- Skilled Worker Application Refused because;
Language score is too low to meet the qualifications of the position offered. NOC code does not relate to previous employers letter of employment experience. Family lives in one province and you’re applying with the intent to live in another province half across the country. No provincial nomination certification.